Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Life expectations pt. 1 ''What do we expect of life?''

Really? What are your life expectations?
This is a question that right now, I can't fully answer.
I'm fifteen. I have life goals. But, are they gonna become reality? - I don't know. Are they worth the risk? Absoulutely and completely - Yes.
I don't know what will life bring to me, but what I know is that I will give 100% of me to make it the way I want it to be. There's a quote that says : ''She believed she could, so she did.''
I want to be that 'she'. I believe in myself, my dreams, my goals, and so should you!
Through the day we are busy with reality, we try to focus on what's in front of us, but at the end of the day, we think about goals. about life, about future...
Are we willing to risk everything for the purpose of having a life from our dreams?
That is the question that I know for my self -Yes.
I'm willing to work hard, pray, and - dream. :)
My life is not even close to perfect, let me tell you, but I want to make it close to perfect - not entirely perfect because, it may sound cheesy but you know this one - Perfection is imperfection. :)

Part 2. coming soon :)

Good luck!
the Girl in the Red Coat


Serbian / Srpski


Stvarno? Koja su vaša životna očekivanja?
Ovo je pitanje koje trenutno ne mogu odgovoriti u potpunosti.
Imam petnaest godina. Imam životne ciljeve. Ali, da li će postati stvarnost? - Ne znam. Da li su vrijedni rizika? Apsolutno i u potpunosti - Da.
Ne znam šta će mi život donijeti, sve što znam je da ću dati 100% mene da napravim zivot kakav bih ja željela da bude.  Postoji taj citat koji kaže : ''Ona je vjerovala da može, pa je to i uradila.''
Želim da budem ta 'Ona'. Vjerujem u sebe, moje snove, ciljeve, trebao/la bi i ti!
Tokom dana smo zauzeti realnošću, pokušavamo da se fokusiramo na stvari ispred nas, ali na kraju dana razmišljamo o ciljevima, životu, budućnosti...
Jesmo li voljni da rizikujemo sve da bi imali život iz naših snova?
Na ovo pitanje mogu odgovoriti za sebe - Da.
Spremna sam da radim mnogo, da se molim i vjerujem i - da sanjam. :)
Moj život nije savršen, da vam kažem, ali želim da ga napravim blizu savršenog - ne skroz savršenog, zato što, možda zvuči kliše ali znate ovo - Savršenstvo je u nesavršenstvu. :)

Drugi dio uskoro :)

Srećno!
the Girl in the Red Coat



No comments:

Post a Comment